What does customer service mean to 3C? Customer service is about a tone of voice that is friendly, yet professional. It’s the sense that the service professional is informed, knowledgeable, receptive, responsive, and accurate. At 3C, the customer finds an attitude that is helpful, familiar, understanding, and patient.
In every customer service experience, our friendly and professional agents are conscious that their responsibility does not end with solving the caller’s issue. We work hard to determine the underlying issues while working to identify the true nature of the opportunity presented. Customers are receptive towards our methods, opening up to our honesty and caring attitude.
Our agents are knowledgeable professionals who communicate easily and effectively about your products and services. We are an intelligent, happy, and friendly guide, helping your customers navigate through their concerns while also revealing to them all the added value our clients can provide the customer.
Dedication to Excellence
3C constantly strives to provide the best service for our customers. When our clients come to us for third-party outsourcing solutions, we employ only the best principles in management; namely focusing on their customers, offering stakeholders the best value, and applying an efficient process management.
3C founded our Corporate Business Excellence team in July 2009 with the purpose of improving and sustaining business excellence.
Business Excellence Charter
Organization-Wide “Excellence” Custodian
- Ensure smooth transition process
- Provide a steady state of process
- Offer consistent excellence of business process
- Provide processing of health checks and self-assessments.
The Organization’s Conscience-Keeper
- Provide external certifications and audits
- Perform internal audits
- Ensure strict adherence to transition and operations methodologies
- Perform risk management
- Ensure corporate governance is in place
Improvement and Innovation Initiative Management
- Implementation of small automation projects
Perception-Management Processes Owner
- Secure the use of best practices
- Ensure that customers are satisfied
- Guarantee that internal customers are satisfied
- Put benchmarking in place
Operations Quality Overseer
- Ensure that operations are noiseless
- Adhere to top quality of services and SLAs
- Stick to contractual metrics and reporting
Build a Client’s Brand Excellence
- 3C builds our clients’ reputation through encouraging strong leadership, useful seminars, and contributing articles to relevant journals
The Building Blocks of Excellence in Business
In business, assurance is the top managerial tool to ensure that a comprehensive and consistent system for achieving top quality management is in place, so an organization can always achieve its goals.
This can include employing a group to ensure that various aspects of your organization come together to form the framework for an excellent business. It also ensures compliance to good business practices, risk management, and regular audits of practices.
Quality Control Group
3C’s Quality Control Group oversees the day-to-day operations of our organization to ensure that the rigorous quality of business practices that we have built our reputation on is followed.
We constantly monitor every facet of our business to make sure that we are operating at optimum strength. This includes a number of services for both ourselves and our clients.
We constantly strive to improve both our business and our clients. We have a group that is dedicated to this, focusing on all the key areas of our business while working closely with the members of our team.
Even though our team is divided into many segments, they all work closely together to ensure the best quality of service, something we then pass onto our clients.